Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Enduring Everything ~ My 5 STAR review






My FIVE STAR review of 
 
Enduring Everything
Author M. Sembera

I loved this romance novel.  The character development was perfectly satisfying, with realistic quirkiness that brought them all to life.  The drama which surrounded the characters was realistic too, as was the romance that was woven masterfully within the plot.   I was rooting for several different characters during the book ( I don’t do spoilers), and was very happy with the choices that they decided on when all was said and done.  This was a well written, well edited enjoyable read.  Highly recommend it!  This is a New Release, so pick it up while it's still at this special price!  

US
http://www.amazon.com/Enduring-Everything-M-Sembera-ebook/dp/B00J2AV41I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395777102&sr=8-1&keywords=enduring+everything

UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Enduring-Everything-M-Sembera-ebook/dp/B00J2AV41I/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395777150&sr=1-1&keywords=enduring+everything 










No comments:

Post a Comment